- All reservations will require a deposit equal to 50% of reservation (excluding taxes). Please check vacation dates carefully as deposits are nonrefundable!
- Remaining balance of reservation is due 14 days prior to arrival. Reservations will be cancelled by management and cancellation policy within 30 days will be applied if balance is not received before this date.
- Reservations made within 14 days of arrival will be required to pay in full at time of booking and loss of entire reservation charge if cancelled. Management will charge the credit card on file for the remaining balance of the stay.
- You must be 25 years old to make a reservation. Those making reservations will be responsible for the entire party and any guests that come to visit.
- Missing items, damages, and/or excessive cleaning to cabins will result in additional charges. Extra charges will be applied to credit card on file.
- ONLY 2 visitors per rental (one time during stay) are allowed at Rio Bella Resort and are not permitted to stay the night. Renters must have pre-approval and permission for guest prior to renter's arrival. Guests of renters must check in and register with management and obtain a parking pass for $30 per day and a property wristband at $15 per person per day provided there is available parking. If guests are approved and permitted, they will not arrive on premise before 10 am and will be off premise by 9 pm. If there is no available parking, guests will not be permitted.
- Only 2 cars permitted per cabin and 4 cars permitted for main house. Parking in front of all cabins except Nueces is NOT ALLOWED.
- Additional vehicles will be assessed a $30 fee if there is availability on the property. If there is no availability for parking, owners of vehicles will have to find additional parking off premise.
- Slow and cautious speeds are required on resort property. Parking is allowed in designated areas only.
- Riverfront is available for use from dawn to sunset.
- Driving a vehicle to or on the river bank is not permitted.
- Please do not enter properties outside of the Rio Bella area. Signs are posted on the north and south end advising where private property begins. The river is available for all day use, but the property across the river is privately owned and "No Trespassing" is strictly enforced.
- No littering anywhere on the property or river. There will be extra charges for improper disposal and clean-up.
- Glass of any kind or styrofoam is not permitted in (or near) the river or along the riverbanks. This is for the protection of our guests and the health and well-being of our wildlife.
- No firearms or fireworks are permitted on the property. Fires allowed only in designated fire pits, fire places, or chimineas.
- There is NO lifeguard on duty. Swimming is at your own risk.
- The Lombardy Dam is a historic landmark. The irrigation canal that runs along the property is not to be used to walk in, kayak or tube. Under any circumstances, do not walk or sit on the dam. DO NOT jump off the dam as there is a large rock which is submerged and not visible at times.
Deposits are non-refundable
- Cancellations must be made by phone to eliminate any misunderstanding.
- Cancellations made outside the 30 day check-in date will result in loss of deposit.
- Cancellations made within 30 days of check-in date will result in renter being charged all of their reservation.
- Rio Bella Resort is not responsible for weather conditions or family emergencies when the need to depart early arises or a cancellation is necessary.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION!! All reservations will require a deposit equal to 50% of reservation (excluding taxes). Please check vacation dates carefully as all deposits are nonrefundable! Cancellations made outside the 30 day check-in date will result in loss of deposit. There will be no refunds issued or money transferred to another reservation due to cancellation of all or part of the reservation or if you choose to depart early, or if you choose to modify your existing reservation. If you modify your reservation for a shorter number of days than originally booked, deposit for days deleted will be lost.
- All cabins and river house are non-smoking properties. If smoking is discovered inside the buildings, there will be a $350.00 fee for the cabins and $500.00 fee for the river house.
- Please do not throw cigarette butts on property grounds as there will be extra charges for improper disposal and clean-up. Cigarettes in receptacles on cabin decks are considered trash and must be emptied by renter.
- ALL rentals have a maximum occupancy which will be strictly enforced. Renters checking-in or occupying cabin/house with more than maximum occupancy will forfeit their reservation at that time. Minors of ANY age are considered in the number of guests allowed in a rental. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Cleanliness & Organization
- Please leave the cabins/river house clean and in order upon check-out. All rentals and the grounds of Rio Bella should be left as you found it.
- Grilling is NOT allowed on the decks or in the grass on any part of the property. Fines for cleaning or replacement will be added to your stay for oil stains, burns, etc. on flatwork, decks, and/or grass. Each rental has a charcoal/wood pit, and we kindly ask that you keep all grilling in that area. If you are boiling shrimp/crawfish, please do so in an area that will not leave residual stains.
- Guests are responsible for disposing of all trash in the large bin located on the property. If the cabin/river house is found to be excessively dirty, the credit card on file will be assessed an additional cleaning fee to be determined by management. Guests are responsible for cleaning out their cabin BBQ pits in to ash cans provided.
- Please place items back in original position. If items owned by Rio Bella Resort are moved from original area inside or outside the rental (i.e. picnic tables, chairs, bbq pits, furniture, wood piles, etc.), reorganization fees will be charged if employees of Rio Bella Resort are required to restore rental back to original state after renter's departure.
- We politely ask that our guests DO NOT use bath towels for river use. Any guest using a bath towel for river use will be subject to a replacement fee at the discretion of Rio Bella Management.
- Clotheslines are not allowed.
- Quiet time will be from 10:00pm to 8:00 am. Music is allowed from 8:00am to 10:00pm. Please be considerate of other guests and maintain a normal volume throughout the day.
- Unfortunately, Rio Bella does not allow pets. If there are extenuating circumstances please contact management at least two weeks prior to arrival.
- A fee of $50 per night will be charged if extenuating, viable circumstances arise as deemed by management.
- Owners bringing pets without consent of Rio Bella will be asked to forfeit their reservation or board their pet elsewhere. A minimum fee of $300 will be assessed.
Hold Harmless Agreement: "Lessee" shall include all persons, and their guests, occupying property leased from Rio Bella Resort (Frio River Rentals LLC). Lessee agrees to protect, indemnify, and hold harmless Rio Bella Resort (Frio River Rentals LLC) including its officers and employees from and against all losses, costs, and expenses and from and against all claims, demands, suits, and actions for damages or from liability of any nature and for any and all damages to property or to injury (including death) to any person or person arising from a visit to property owned by Rio Bella Resort (Frio River Rentals LLC). By agreeing to the terms and conditions of Rio Bella Resort (Frio River Rentals LLC), Lessee agrees to this Hold Harmless Agreement and is responsible for conveying its contents to others in their party and their guests.
Rio Bella Resort and management reserves the right to refuse admittance to anyone or require a departure if any policies are not adhered to by guests.